Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Just A Closer Walk With Thee" author unknown

I am week but Thou art strong;



























Jesus, keep me from all wrong;








I’ll be satisfied as long
As I walk,
Let me walk close to Thee.





Just a closer walk with Thee,









Grant it Jesus is my plea,





Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, Let it be.

Through this world of toil and snares,














If I falter, Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee,
Dear Lord, none but Thee.

















Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it Jesus is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord,
Let it be.

When my feeble life is over,
















Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently safely over,
To Thy kingdom Shore to Thy shore.
















To Thy shore.














A Volunteer’s Perspective- HELP YOURSELF by HELPING OTHERS


YOU CAN help by praying for the missionaries and checking out Agape Flights web site to find out more about this important ministry. You can see the missionaries’ current needs and you can read the stories about the missionary families- their victories and struggles plus updates from missionaries in the field, many from the earthquake regions of Haiti.

Agape Flights Blog now up and running- Another way to connect with the ministry.



Agape Flights providing continual service for their member missionaries for 30 years and will celebrate the Anniversary at the Agape Flights Hangar on Saturday, June 26, 2010. Check Agape Flights web page for further details and RSVP gomissions@agapeflights.com with “Celebration” in the subject line.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it Jesus is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, Let it be.

No comments: