Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To Brenda....Lets Show a Great Movie For Fun...

Dear Brenda,

I have a clip from the movie…make sure your sound is on your computer and
Just click…
YouTube for a short preview...

the movie is called “Young @ Heart”.

If you can not click above...you can
cut and paste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3uOOhm8Fj8


We can show it to the folks!

You pick the time…and I know you will want to see it too, I can’t wait.

I believe you can figure out who will enjoy the movie. I just love the movie and will be there with you to show it with you. I would be happy to bring along some popcorn…or help you out with snacks (what ever would be the correct thing to do…as far as the special diets, etc.)

I realize you may only be able to serve snacks that are from your kitchen…

Lets Have some fun…I know sometimes Holidays can be rough for some folks; so we can, I hope spread some Cheer!

Enjoy any of the other posts...you may like the one of Veteran's Day! After all you are mentioned through out...because you are there!

Barb.

No comments: